Have you bought Netgear Orbi for enhancing the internet connectivity in your house? Well, you are not alone, as thousands of people are buying Netgear Orbi to ensure that they get the same kind of internet connectivity, which they are getting inside the house outdoors as well. If you have already installed Orbi Outdoor Satellite and now looking for steps to set the LED brightness, then this tutorial will guide you through the process in the most convenient way.
Once you have turned on the satellite’s LED lighting, you can easily set its brightness percentage. To know how to do so, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- On your computer, you will have to launch a web browser and enter ‘orbilogin.com’ in the address bar. Or, if you are using a mobile device, then launch the browser on this device and enter the same web address. As you enter that web address, then you will see a login window.
- Type in your router admin ‘username’ along with ‘password’. The username is most probably going to be ‘admin’, whereas the password is what you have specified the first time you have logged into the web interface of your Orbi router. The username and password will be case-sensitive, so make sure you enter both things in the right way. As you enter the username and password, press the ‘Login’ button, and you are going to see the ‘BASIC’ Home Page on the screen.
- Now, you need to find and select the option labeled as ‘Attached Devices’, and as you do so, the attached devices page is going to be displayed on the screen.
- You can select your satellite and as you do so, the ‘Edit Device’ page displays.
- Make sure that the LED lighting on Orbi Satellite is turned on.
- In case, it is turned off, then you will have to go to the LED on/off section and click the ‘LED on/off slider to turn the LED on.
- From the ‘LED lighting brightness’ menu, you need to select LED lighting brightness percentage.
- As you do so, click the ‘Apply’ button and with that, your settings are now saved.
If you come across any issue while changing these settings, then you can take the help of Orbi experts who are available round the clock to assist users like you regarding such issues. If you have followed these steps in the same order, yet the LED is not bright enough, then maybe there is some problem with the unit, which you are using. You can either get it repaired or replaced depending on the warranty of the product. for more information on Orbi Satellite Setup, you can visit Orbi Support.