Are you unable to visit www.orbilogin.com? If yes, then here’s the troubleshooting procedure to solve all kinds of access issues related to orbi setup page. Kindly, go through all the possible reasons along with respective troubleshooting procedure to be able to access orbi setup page.
A week or intermittent internet connection, outdated browser, wrong IP and many more such reason can lead to access issues with orbi web setup page. So, to address access issues it becomes important to first identify and fix the contributing factors behind. Here’s the procedure that will offer complete guidance and support to have a systematic approach towards identifying and addressing all the factors leading to access issues.
Kindly, refer to the following set of orbi support steps to troubleshoot access issues related to web based setup page of Netgear Orbi.
- Check the status of Power LED light available on Orbi router. If the Power LED is glowing steady green then it is confirmed that your router is powered ON and is receiving enough power supply. In case the power LED is not glowing then it could be one the reason that is stopping you from accessing the orbi setup page. So, check whether the Orbi has been connected to a working power outlet or not. Also, ensure the Power switch for Orbi has been turned ON. In case, the Orbi has yet not been connected to a working power outlet, then get it connected. Make sure the power outlet has not been damaged and is in functional state.
- Kindly, ensure the device being used to access the Orbi web setup page is in good connection with the wireless internet network or your Orbi router. In case of hard wired connections, users must ensure that the client device is securely plugged in to the LAN port of Orbi using an Ethernet cable. Poor network connectivity can also lead to access issues. So, if the client device is not connected, then try to get it connected by verifying the required Wi-Fi details. One can easily access the Wi-Fi details from the Orbi router’s product label present behind it.
- If you are unable to access the Orbi setup page through its URL then try to access it by typing in the IP details in the search field. So, instead of typing the URL as www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net type in the IP details http://192.168.1.1 or http://10.0.0.1. It might allow you to access the Orbi setup page if there was a problem with the URL of its setup page.
- Kindly, remember that if any modifications have been made to the default IP settings, then typing in the default IP details won’t lead you to Orbi web setup page. You will have to submit the new IP details for accessing the Orbi router’s web based setup page.
- If the Wi-Fi strength is showing low, then internet connectivity could be the reason that is stopping you from accessing the netgear orbi setup page. So, to better the internet connectivity it is recommended to opt for a hard wired internet connection other than the wireless one. Connect the one end of Ethernet cable with the mobile device or computer and plug in another end securely to the Ethernet port of netgear Orbi router.
- Try to delete the cached data of your browser as there is a possibility that the URL of Orbi setup page has been cached to your browser. If you don’t want to delete the cached data, then try accessing the setup page through another browser. Also, ensure that the version of web browser you are using is up to date.
- In case of low signal strength try to power cycle the orbi router. Power Off the modem and router. Unplug the power and other connecting wires of your Orbi. Wait for 10-20 seconds and then plug in back the connections. Turn the power switch ON and wait till the Orbi router and modem restarts.
- Try to set back the Orbi router to its default factory settings. While the router is powered ON, locate the “Reset” button on Orbi then press and hold the Reset button till its power LED light starts blinking amber in color. This will reset your netgear orbi router to its default factory settings.