For those dealing with problems at the time of Orbi login from a web browser or app, just go through below-mentioned steps.
- The troubleshooting process begins with checking the Netgear Orbi device if it is properly connected to the AC mains or not. You can check the power LED for the same, if it is blinking green, then the device is on, if it is not, then the device is off.
- Check all the devices connected to Netgear Orbi one after the other to see if they are receiving the signals. You should enter the SSID and password to initiate the wireless connection. You can check the credentials of your Netgear Orbi on the device’s hardware because details are mentioned there. If you can’t find any information related to username and password, then contact Netgear Orbi support.
- Use the default IP address to open the login page. The IP address for the Netgear Orbi router is 192.168.1.1. In case, this IP address is not working, then you must have changed it sometime in the past, so try to remember the IP address or contact Netgear Orbi experts.
- In case, the problem persists, then take an Ethernet cable, connect its one end to the router with its other end to the device you want to access the internet on. Wait until the device detects the connection. Once it does, connect to the internet and try opening a website.
- Check the modem you have received by your network service provider. It should be properly connected to the router via an Ethernet cable. If it is not, then you will get the network error message on the screen or you will experience low signal strength.
- The issue may also arise due to the temporary data stored in your web browser in the form of cache, which at times conflict with the router’s IP address. You will have to clear the cache to fix the problem, which you can by opening the web browser, then go to ‘Advanced’ settings followed by clicking the box corresponding to ‘Clear Cache’ option. If you are still experiencing the issue after clearing the cache, then you should switch to another browser for accessing the router login page.
- If you think the issue has something to do with the device you are using, then you should try logging into your router web interface using another device. Maybe the change of the device works out for you.
- You can also try rebooting your Orbi router to fix the problem you are dealing with. If you don’t know how to reboot your device, then disconnect the device form power supply, wait for a few minutes and connecting the Orbi router back to the power supply. This will solve the issue for sure.